Monday, May 7, 2012

Someone who inspires me

Monday.  Still not myself, although I think the stomach bug is gone.  Yay!  Today I was mostly sleepy, tired.  Did very little.  Didn't mow; dang!  It rained late this afternoon, so now I don't know when I'll be able to mow.  Pretty soon the backyard will be so high I'll need a machete to cut it down!

Today's photo suggestion was "someone who inspires you".  No brainer for me -- Richard.  Here's his pic --the only one we ever had done professionally.  Both of us being amateur photographers never bothered to get our pictures taken by anyone.  Too bad.  

Thank you for nearly 36 wonderful years, sweetheart.  I miss you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, 36 years of beauty is a good thing to cherish. Inspiration in our world of cheap love and fast marriage. I wish you all the very best.