Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Pictures Continued

So many things to do and now I have problems with my back again.  Dang!  Sitting definitely aggravates it and I can barely walk after sitting or laying down.  Guess it's back to the neurologist or pain dr, eh?  Since I haven't been up to much, I got behind in my photos for May.  So, here are a few I took to share:

May 3 - Something I wore today -  a blue cotton blouse by Ralph Lauren; my go-to blouse when I'm not sure how I feel and can't settle on anything to wear.  Wore it to the foot docs.

May 4 - Something I do for fun -  sew.  A picture of a set of pillows I made for my niece, Nicole.






May 11 - My kitchen - the top of my unit which houses my books and small electrical appliances.  (It's a microwave stand, but I prefer to keep that in the laundry room.)  Fannie Farmer and The Joy of Cooking are the two cookbooks I use the most and give as gifts.  They are wonderful!


May 12 - Something that makes me happy - my two beautiful Lhasa Apsos, Sian and Ming.  Just looking at this picture of them makes me smile and my heart feel so good.  They aren't with me anymore -- Sian died 4 years ago and Ming last year.





May 13 - Mum - a picture of my Mom; one she really liked.

May 14 - Grass - a picture of the grass in my front yard and in the back yard (with the raspberry patch so low; usually by this time the bushes are nearly knee high).


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love those pillows and I am yearning for a dog. Soon!

Regarding your pain, I hope you feel better. I had an accident in December and have been seeing a neurologu and Physical therapist. Pain is not fun.

Aww at the picture of your mother. So sweet.