Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday evening

Great day in lots of ways. Saw Nicole; took her to see my sister who isn't doing well at all. Shaky and doesn't eat, so prob reason for shakes. After two insane tries, got the minutes (700) put on Nik's phone. Even she didn't have the tolerance to deal w/the people at TracPhone! Too funny! My bar, although seemingly higher, came when I cked my e-mail and read the insult from CB. He's earning his ah badge quite easily w/me now. Actually told me to reply to that addy not the google one, despite the fact that I'd already done so! Don't care anymore what he thinks. Just flat out told him to get a grip on his ego!

Lunch w/the ladies today was another misadventure, but handled it with aplomb, and Jane needed me. Sue's monopolization doesn't bother just me (I was too self focused or self absorbed or dumb, lol, to realize it before today and Synthroid, ha ha), it appears to bother Jane. Every time Jane tried to talk, sooner or later, Sue took over again. Hmmmm... Wonder why there isn't enough air space for all of us? Ah, sigh.

Lovely day, and although I sound absurd and stinky here, I really enjoyed all my interactions (well, maybe not the computer one). Feel terrible about Vergie; wish Nicole wld move up here (she said she's going to spend the summer -- Yeah!). Beautiful, sunny day. Thought about Richard all day long (only CB occasionally, thank God).

Talked to Susan. Came up with the idea that I need a "like" live rather than a love life. Suits me, since I'm finding it hard to like guys anymore, ha ha.

Supposed to rain tomorrow. Wonder? Need to mow the back yard. Need to exercise. Need to go. Bored myself here, ha ha.

No comments: