Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday's Follies

Weird day. Phone calls off and on all day re Vergie. JP called me -- had a great talk. He's concerned and feels bad and will help despite feeling that everyone thinks he's the bad guy. Ended on a very nice note -- he told me to call him! His kind heart won and I'm so happy I smile every time I remember our talk!

Never made some commitments, but had a visitor, computer friend. He finished computer repair work and it seems fine; friend doesn't. He's not the same with me and I felt at a loss. We didn't talk, but we were okay with each other. He mowed the lawn without my asking -- sweet and great job! Shared a pizza and quiet time. Tough saying goodbye -- I really care about him, but I got the feeling I'd never see him again. What surprised me was how deep my feelings are for him. Very strange given how little time we spend together and how little we talk anymore. Why do I care so much for him? ((Sigh))

Not up to writing. Too confused about sister's future and my life. Just feel quiet.

No comments: