Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stressful Thursday

Finally, unwind time. All out stress-filled day, and to decompress I bought lingerie and a pretty blue tee that says "Conserve Water - Stay Dirty". I can wear over a white long sleeve light weight cotton top Kathy P gave me last year.

So, why am I so stressed? Last night I couldn't write because I had gotten so upset about Vergie. She was absolutely looney tunes! Oh God, I'm using a phrase I absolutely hate to hear from others (my bad)!!! She got upset when I tried to tell her she was confused when she said she was in JC visiting. We spent some time trying to make each other believe we were okay, and then hung up. Next, I called Joy, then the night nurse. All this resulted in me learning my sister has an infection they know about fo 4 days but aren't treating because they're waiting for the results so they can use the "right" antibiotic and one side effect is mental confusion. Just breaks my heart and infuriates me at the same time making me realize how powerless I am up here.

The saga continued today, so I finally just drove down. This after several calls from Ed insisting on a ride from the airport (I'd e-mailed him that I couldn't do it, but apparently he didn't get it). His last call indicated his displeasure, but it's on him.

Okay, there's more I could write, but do I really want to continue this rant? Nah! Need to focus. Need sleep. Need love. It's really important to have someone close to you that you can count on.

No comments: