Sunday, June 10, 2012

May Photos (May 2, 19-20, 24-26)

Can't believe I've let May end and I haven't posted my pics for the rest of the days in the month.   I let my grief overwhelm me again and just managed to live my life.  So, here goes:

May 2 -   A skyline
May 2
May 19
May 19 - A favorite place  -  CNY Healing Arts where I get a wonderful massage and enjoy their soothing steam showers, sauna, pool and jacuzzi.  Ahhh.

May 20 - Something I'd rather not go without - Tea - English breakfast, Ceylon, Indian breakfast and more
May 20

May 24
May 24 - Something new  - A new summer top.  In keeping with the trend (I didn't really know), it's striped!

May 25
May 25 - Something usual  -- Natural sandstone formed 180 - 225 million years ago.  The sphere shaped one is called a "Shinarump".  These have not been altered in any ways except cut into shapes.  They were found in Utah and are considered "Nature's Most Beautiful Paintings".

May 26 - Twelve noon - At my writing group (well, we're not all here, yet).
May 26

No comments: