Monday, June 11, 2012

Final Photos for May (May 27-31)

Turns out, I hadn't posted photos for nearly two weeks.  Yikes!  The last of the May photos are here.  I was really hoping this challenge would not only keep me interested, but also dedicated.  I'm still struggling with trying to make a life for myself without Richard and this 10th year without him has been almost as bad as the first and I just can't seem to right myself!  Doing the photos did help.  I've been thinking more about composition, opportunity, and many other facets of shooting.  So, I really am glad I started this (and I'm continuing with the June challenge!).
May 27
May 27 - Something Sweet - Strawberry shortcake
May 28 - The Weather today - Rain. It's been raining every day almost since late April. Ugh!

May 28
May 29 - A number - Waiting for my delicious dinner at the Cafe 107 in Liverpool.

May 29
May 30 - My personality - This view of my personality shows needlework I've done, a painting of me, and collectibles and jewelry of mine.

May 31 - Something beautiful - A beautiful hot pad my lovely niece, Linda, crocheted for me.

May 31

May 30

No comments: