Sunday, August 7, 2016

Saturday evening, August 6, 2016

Sitting here with the Golden Girls chattering in the background, hoping to come up with something scintillating, or at least interesting, to say. Can't believe I still haven't written here much at all this year despite my promise to do so. It's not that I've been extremely preoccupied or doing all kinds of wonderful things.

I follow Wil Wheaton's blog and nearly every time I read a post, I am impressed by how much he struggles to live the life he wants. I'm not holding him up because he's famous, but rather, because he's another human being who struggles to live a productive, happy life and writes about his struggles honestly and heart-rending at times.

I'm not struggling right now, per se, but I am frustrated that I don't feel like I'm using my time wisely or enjoying life as I want to. So, to help me, I've started a life audit. Here's hoping I can figure out where best to place my energies!

Well, I was afraid of this -- I cannot write. Everything I start sounds ridiculous or not what I want to say. Maybe that's why I've been reading so much lately. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow. 'Nite.

No comments: